Saturday, February 16, 2013

Many irons in the fire

Yep, February is turning out to be a challenging month.

That's an understatement. I had a funeral at the first of the month for a dear friend who passed away.

I had a root canal earlier this week and the damn tooth still hurts.

I have the Road Trip From Hell coming up next week. Hope for the best, but expect the worst, is my motto (or the wurst, if hot dogs are involved).

I just shipped off a manuscript to my editor and am hoping it will be taken. I'm working on revisions to an ms I *thought* was done, but no, I'm finding boo-boos.

And I'm finding it very hard to find time to work on my book that I really WANTED to have done by spring.

Okay. Deep breath.

Once I get past February, it's a piece of cake from here on in. Keep your fingers crossed for me!