Sunday, December 13, 2015

Okay, I lied

I did use some NaNo time to write a book.

Actually, I rewrote a book very drastically. This is the final book in the Endless American Dream series, and it needed major work. I wrote it in 2002 (yes, that long ago) and it had all the kinds of bloopers you expect from a beginning writer -- head hops and plot holes and lots of adverbs and all.

So I took a look at what I had, tore it all apart, then rewrote it all. I just finished the first draft tonight, so it took a bit more than a month, but like I said, I'm in a major Volunteer Time Suck (more on that another time), so I'm pleased I got a book wrapped up in 6 weeks.

Now it's back to promo thoughts, editing Book 5 of the Dream series and -- oh, did I mention? I'm doing major promo with my Wild Rose books, and they want to see my 6 book series.

Yep. Off to edit Dogged and look at promo plans.

Happy holidays! I'm looking forward to some time off so I can get some work done.

8)