Friday, February 5, 2016

On sale for the next 2 weeks -- get it before it's gone

Okay, it won't be gone, but you get the idea --

On sale, starting today!

One of my very favorite books featuring Molly (who sorts her M&Ms by color), JT (the guy who jilted her and who has realized the error of his ways), and Melvin the pig (who dug up the body of Molly's ex-husband).

I wrote this a long time ago and it's one of the first ones I ever wrote in first-person point of view. It came so easily to me and I think that's when I realized that 1st POV was MY way to write. This book took me about 2 months to write, which is damn fast for a mystery.

All I ask from you for all my hard work is a buck and a review -- please leave a comment on Amazon about the book. Whether you liked it or not -- just a word or two, please! That helps an author SO much.

Anyway, here's to Molly, JT, and Melvin -- go forth and download!