Thursday, December 6, 2018

My last anniversary post for this year

This was one of the tougher books I wrote because of the subject matter. The heroine was kidnapped, but she escaped her tormenter. She's a wounded soul, though, and this book chronicles what she went through when she came back from that experience. She's the only victim to ever escape this predator, and she's used as bait to catch him.

When he takes the bait, she has a chance to get her revenge. I think the tagline says it all: Can you imagine how good revenge feels if no one will hold you accountable?

This is also my favorite cover of all time (seriously). I really think it captured the feeling of the story.

This is the last anniversary post for this year. It's been fun to go back and look at all the books I've written. I'll have two more coming out next year and (hopefully) many more after that. I have a few books that I need to re-edit and re-publish, so I'll be working on those in between writing all the new ones.

Fingers, don't fail me now ....