Tuesday, January 25, 2011

What's New?

I lost my web site in December -- it's a long story best told over a drink sometime. Suffice it to say my hosting company decided not to host me.

So I've been scrambling for a month or more to create a new site (since my old one was due for an update anyway). As I did so, I realized I liked the convenience of updating a blog rather than a web site. So I create this Slog to keep track of my books (and me).

So what's new? I'm off to my first conference of the year. I'll be in Chicago at the Love Is Murder conference for a few days. When I get back, you'll see a new tab on this page for photos from the conference.

I also have a book releasing in February -- at least, I think I do. I haven't gotten an exact release date yet, so when I get it (and a final cover), they'll be posted here ASAP.

Until then -- browse around and tell me if you like what I've done. Heck, tell me even if you don't like it. I'm open-minded...