- March/April, where I show off a new cover and give an update on manuscripts finished and ones in progress.
- May/June, where I talk about gardening (or lack thereof) and a new book coming out next year.
- July/August, where I show off a new cover and talk about the trials and tribulations of editing. Sigh.
- September/October, where I give a release date and talk about how much fun I'm having writing.
- March/April, where I talk about pandemics (real and imagined) and reveal a cover for a 3-book set coming soon.
- May/June, where I reveal a cover for a book coming soon and discuss how, once again, I have voices in my head.
- Sept/Oct, in which I talk about a hurricane (and the missing newsletter), a new book sold, a new book released, and an upcoming move.
- Nov/Dec, in which I talk about a move -- hopefully. You won't know if I succeeded until January.
- March/April, where I show off the cover for my next release and I share the news about selling another Remembered Classics book.
- May/June, talking about reviewing galley proofs, tackling a new Remembered Classics book, and sharing news about upcoming travel.
- July/August, with a picture of my new cover and an update on travel adventures and release dates.
- September/October, talking about upcoming releases, finished manuscripts, and future plans.
- November/December, where I provide a link to my latest book and update you on how Cinderella is coming along.
- January/February, in which I talk about my book release for Flyer, the Peter Pan gone wrong story.
- March/April, where I talk about the next book in the Remembered Classics series: Woulds.
- May/June, where I talk about the angst I underwent to get my wiki (successfully!) transferred
- July/August, where I have a cover reveal and a release date for Woulds!
- September/October, in which I have buy links for Woulds and oh, yeah, I talk about being retired.
- November/December, in which I talk about being un-retired -- and my plans for 2019.