- January/February, with my annual "how to stop getting newsletters and privacy" info and news about a new book coming out this year.
- March/April, talking about a major edit that's done and a new book that's underway.
- May/June, in which monsters are discussed (purely in terms of writing, of course).
- July/August, where I talk more about monsters, AI, and possible querying plans.
- Sept/October, and there's a pre-order link for my next book!
- March/April, in which a new book coming soon is discussed, some insights into Pub Land, and talk about The Scottish Play.
- May/June, where I talk about 3 new books coming this summer and the author angst of editing ... again
- July/August, in which I show off the nifty ads for my new books and a new cover!
- September/October, where I talk about a release date for a new book this year.
- November/December, where I talk about the 5 books that released this year and the 4 books I wrote.
- March/April, where I show off a new cover and give an update on manuscripts finished and ones in progress.
- May/June, where I talk about gardening (or lack thereof) and a new book coming out next year.
- July/August, where I show off a new cover and talk about the trials and tribulations of editing. Sigh.
- September/October, where I give a release date and talk about how much fun I'm having writing.
- November/December, where I update you all on my 14th year in publishing. It's been a lot of fun and I'm not done yet!