Saturday, February 19, 2011

Excellent class today!

I teach a one-morning intensive workshop through the local Community Ed group and I did my "Publish, Don't Perish" class today. Great questions from the participants and, as always, teaching about writing always fires me up to write -- which is great since it appears I'll be snowbound tomorrow! It was just what I needed to kick me into high gear on the book I'm writing.

And another thing that's exciting -- I got the cover for the first of my History Patrol books which I'll be self-publishing soon. That cover is now on the Time Travel portion of this web site/blog, so check it out. I'm pumped! I love it. Can't wait to start work with the artist on the second book in the series. And I can't wait to get that first book "out there."

Check the Writing Tips tab for details about my writing class, my class notes, and more. It's all there -- enjoy it, use it, and if you have questions -- just send me an email to jaye@jayellwilson.com. I'm always around on the World Wide Web someplace!

And check my monthly blog at Savvy Authors: http://tinyurl.com/4lze5y5 in which I kvetch about life, writing, and web site woes.