Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Woo-hoo! Lots of News!

Three exciting pieces of news!


I just found out that my latest paranormal release, Leap of Faith, got a 4-star review from RT. Isn't that great? I didn't even know they were reviewing me, so when I found out it was a 4-star review, well, shucks -- I'm excited! Here's the review in case you'd like to read it.


Secondly, Lie To Me, my cross-country train trip book ("...a blind date from hell leads to a little bit of heaven"), is available for download from Resplendence. Woot! Cool cover, hmm?


Here's the blurb for this fun book:

Grace Jamison has always been unlucky in love but this is ridiculous. What was supposed to be a blind date has turned into an FBI sting operation, complete with handsome Special Agent Ben Braden, a train ride and chase through the Badlands, and a final confrontation at a safe house—which turned out to be not so safe. If she can survive that, she can probably survive having her heart broken by Ben...unless she can convince him to take a chance on love.

And News #3

Just when I thought it was all in the past, a book from last year sneaks up and surprises me! Homicide, Hostages, and Hot Rod Restorations was nominated for Best Book of the Year -- how cool is that!

The book released early last year and I didn't even realize it had received a "Best Book" designation from Long and Short Reviews. That put it in the running for Best Book of the Year.

Voting starts in mid-February, so you'll hear from me then -- cast your vote for H3R2 and may the Best Book win!