Monday, May 30, 2011

And the 3rd book is here, and the 3rd book is coming, and...

So much news!

The third book in the Deadly Landscaping series is out in print and will be is now available in digital. Daisies, Deadly Force, and Disastrous Divorce Disputes wraps up the story of Charlie, Sam, and Cassie and also puts to rest some memories from Cassie's past.








And the second History Patrol book has been uploaded to Smashwords and it's available on the Kindle. Vengeance is the story of Nico Haidess, a man who was infected with an immortality virus and has waited 200 years to get his revenge on the man who infected him. Now his time has come -- but Nico may have to kill the woman he loves in order to get revenge.






And I just got the new covers for a mystery coming out later this year ("Mist") and for the third History Patrol book, coming out later this summer.









Oh, and I'm moving -- and packing like a crazy person. Two months and counting. So I won't be updating my web site as often because I'm a bit harried right now. But I'll be back with news when I can!