Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Where is she and what is she doing?

I am still here, really. And no excuses: I'm writing like crazy, working at the Paycheck Job, and traveling, too. But now it's mid-July and guess what? I don't have any travel planned until September! I am avoiding thinking about a *possible* business trip I may have to take.

Nope, not thinking about that. ::covering ears and singing:: So hang in there. Soon I'll have a chance to focus on my blog again and on promotion and all the other oddities that make up publishing. Soon I'll finish my current WIP and there will be news galore.

Gilt will be coming soon (remember Gilt: my ghost firefighter?) And at the end of the year is Righter, a revenge-gone-wrong.

That will bring my total to 30 books in 6 years.

And you know what? After that, I may just take a vacation.