Monday, September 17, 2012

Are you ready for a ghost?

My ghost story is finally ready!

Click this to find it on Amazon in digital form.

And click this to find it in print. You can also order it in print through Amazon (rather than create an account here at Createspace), but I'll be honest: if you order using this link, I get more money.

Just sayin' ....

I'm pleased with how this turned out. This is a book I never thought would see the light of day -- I originally wrote it about 8 years ago, and it had a whole different twist to it. It was going to be a Woman's Fiction sort of book, about coming to terms with getting older, etc.

Then I had an idea to turn it into a mystery story. There are still some of those elements of WF in there, but mainly this is a mystery about who killed the heroine's husband and why. Along the way she *may* find romance again. Even I don't know if she will.

How's that for a "happy for now" ending!