Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Promo Progress ... kind of

I've checked off a couple of items from this year's To Do List.

* Submitted my cozy series to a new publisher. I had to write a synopsis (yikes. It's been years since I had to do that), so that slowed me down. But I submitted one book and the details about the other 3 finished books and the 2 I'm writing.

* I got an author page going on Facebook. Well, it's not public yet, but it will be soon. I've been diddling with it here and there.

* I'm digging back into Twitter. Lord, I dislike Twitter because it's addictive. But I'm limiting myself to just a few minutes a day. So far, so good.

Not bad for 13 days into the year. I've got 2 chapters written in Whole (the Alice in Wonderland book), and I plan to hole up (no pun) this weekend and get some Serious Writing Done.

Next up: writing, dig into Goodreads, and get that Author Page published. Then consult my list and see What's Next.