Sunday, February 21, 2016

And my promo experiments continue ...

I took out space in one of those email-blaster sites (the kind that people sign up then they're notified when new books have prices lowered) ...

I'm not going to advertise this sale anywhere but here and in that email blast. I want to see if it does any good. The effect of promotions are SO hard to calculate, but I think this might work.

Here it is, one sale for ONE WEEK ONLY. This was an amazingly fun book to write. It's the story of a man, an ex-actor, who writes a best-selling novel and publishes it independently (like, oh say, in Amazon). The book is about an old Hollywood murder. He writes the story under a female pen name.

And it becomes a runaway best-seller (oh, I wish!)

He's invited to speak at a conference (as his female persona) and he accepts, because it might be a chance to reveal the villain who injured his friend and caused decades of misery to those he loves.

So there you have it: a man, masquerading as a woman, at a writer's conference. Oh, what fun to write...

Enjoy Righter, on sale now for one week!