Sunday, December 17, 2017

Wrapping up the year

I spent NaNoWriMo getting organized for business stuff, and I wrote a book.

Early in November, I had a writing retreat with some friends, and I came up with a neat idea for a book. So in one month, I wrote it.

I'm happy to finish the year on that note! I'll be reviewing the last 2 books in the Dream series, so I can dig in and start writing on January 1. I would *love* to get 2 books in that series written next year, but other voices might be calling to me ... we shall see.

My next book comes out in January or February (no date yet), and I have one more submitted for consideration so I may have edits to keep me busy. But I'm sure I won't be so busy I can't get at least one more book written next year!

Have a great holiday and see you next year!