Wednesday, June 6, 2018

A hero like no other ...

This book kicked off the Fatal Writers' Conference series -- I confess, I was at an RWA National Conference (Romance Writers of America), and I was at their ginormous book-signing.

People were standing in line (a very long line) for a Big Name Author, waiting to get their books autographed. I walked around and thought, "I wonder if I could kill off an author here and nobody would figure out how?"

And lo, a book was born.

Oh, I had fun with this hero and this heroine. I could hear their voices in my head. I could imagine their actions. I loved the secondary characters (on all sides) and loved how they all got into the act, trying to make sure this hero and heroine stayed together.

And I especially loved the book she wrote (the heroine is an author and I lived out my daydreams in her). I could imagine the book she wrote at the end and how hard it would be to write.

Sigh.

I really enjoyed writing this book. I hope you enjoy reading it as much ...

http://bit.ly/WilsonAutographs