Saturday, February 2, 2019

Life is change, I know, but ...

I now have 5 orphan books.

Sigh.

Yes, a second publisher closed up shop. Now my Dalton family mysteries (Shadow of Doubt, Brilliant Disguise, Lie to Me, and Nowhere to Run) are homeless.

These books are all tied together in that the main characters either know each other or are related to each other. I have plans to add If Not To You into this mix and make the ties between the books even stronger, making a 5-book set.

"Plans" being the operative word. For now, it will just have to wait. I am deep into writing in my current world (the dystopian future 9-book series) and I don't want to pull out of it to focus on business stuff.

I love these homeless books. They're some of my earlier work, but I think they stand the test of time. I hope to give them some of my time later this year.

Until then ... fingers, don't fail me now. I have two books to write by July 1.